Webinar: A Pact for Pandemic Readiness – Protecting Health Globally through Better Surveillance and Response
Within its G7 Presidency, Germany has come forward with a G7 Pact for Pandemic Readiness to advance discussions on improving pandemic preparedness through fostering readiness in the areas of surveillance and response and strengthening the Health Emergency Workforce.
Speakers will provide insights on pathways to be ready for future outbreaks through sectoral collaboration and international cooperation based on the One Health approach.
Speakers on the panel:
- Dr. Christophe Bayer, Head of Division, German Federal Ministry of Health
- Prof. Dr. Fabian Leendertz, Founding Director, Helmholtz Institute for One Health
- Dr. Oliver Morgan, Director Health Emergency Information and Risk Assessment, WHO Health Emergencies Programme
- Dr. Karoline Schollmeyer, Senior Veterinary Officer, German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture
Moderation will be provided by:
- Prof. Dr. Johanna Hanefeld, Head of Center for International Health Protection, Robert Koch Institute
Please register here for this event. After registration you will receive a confirmation email with the dial-in link. Please be aware that the webinar will be recorded.