About the event:
The World Health Summit 2023 takes place from October 15-17 in Berlin, Germany and online.
- Accelerating Progress Towards Universal Health Coverage
- G7/G20 Measures to Enhance Global Health Equity and Security
- Sustainable Health for People and Planet
- Ending the COVID-19 Pandemic through Equitable Access to Tests, Treatments and Vaccines
- Harnessing the Power of Digital Technologies for Global Health
- Shaping Global Health Architecture and Financing
JW Marriott Hotel Berlin
10785 Berlin, Germany
On-site participation: Details on registration will follow soon
Online participation: No prior registration required
The World Health Summit is traditionally held under the patronage of the Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany, the President of the French Republic, the President of the European Commission and the Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO). First confirmed patronage for 2023: Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the World Health Organization.