Our Services for You
Whether you are a member, interested in our work, or from the political sphere – we are here for you:
- We answer questions from our members, support the network in practical matters, and ensure that our community grows together.
- We are in dialogue with policy-makers and coordinate inquiries from the political sphere.
- We know the experts in our network and can connect them quickly with policymakers.
- We communicate results from our Hub Communities to political decision-makers.
- We organise (members-only as well as external) webinars and events on global health topics
- We curate information on global health on our website, in our newsletters, and on social media.
- We support the Hub’s Steering Committee in organisational and administrative matters.
- We evaluate the impact of the Global Health Hub Germany and ensure its financial certainty.
The Hub-Managementteam resides with the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in Berlin.
Feel free to contact us:
Global Health Hub Germany
c/o Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Köthenerstraße 2-3, 10963 Berlin
Telephone: +49 30 59 00 20 210
- Corinna Heineke, Managing Director of the Global Health Hub Germany: email@example.com
- Sarah Pelull, Head of Catalyst Dialogue: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Splettstößer, Head of Political Dialogue: email@example.com
- Merle Wangerin, Head of Community Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eva Genzmer, Head of Communications: email@example.com
- Marie Riese, Head of Event Management: firstname.lastname@example.org