For everyone active in global health seeking to have greater impact
- To connect with members from eight different stakeholder groups
- To work on current global health issues collaboratively & on an equal footing
- To benefit from the Hub’s access to the political sphere and be heard
For policy makers who approach global health holistically
- To gain easy access to expertise in global health
- To benefit from the diversity of views among the Hub’s different stakeholder groups
- To improve health worldwide together with relevant non-state actors
What our members are saying
What has the Hub already achieved?
Towards a global health architecture that works for all
Impulses from the Catalyst Dialogue with Dr Christoph Benn, Kate Dodson, Roland Göhde, Prof. Anna Holzscheiter, Prof. Ilona Kickbusch, Jean-Olivier Schmidt and Elhadj As Sy on where we stand, what must change and how Germany can contribute to a global health architecture that works for all.
Mental Health in the Pandemic
After two years, the pandemic’s global impact on mental health is becoming increasingly visible. The Global Health Hub Germany’s Hub Community “Global Mental Health” is working on this topic and calls for a biopsychosocial approach and targeted information campaigns.
How did we support decision-makers in politics so far?
The Global Health Hub Germany brings together a broad set of expertise, which is easily called upon in a custom-fit manner.
Deputy Head of the Global Health Policy Department
German Federal Ministry of Health